Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The_Hot_Spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not this round but the next round im bringing back The_Hot_Spot im just letting everyone know ahead of time so they dont make any plans...if u are in just leave your name here
you had this post done before, and got hold on crap all responses, so give up on the idea, tell people after this round
what are u talking about i had this post at the begining of last round asking to see who all wanted in...that was it and we obviosly did not do to bad for more then half the crew not racing
keep telling yourself that big boy, heaps of replys so far , nice crew
lol u think i cant get anyone in my crew that is funny
here is the list so far

liltreadburn
lithium
PANDAhumpnMONKEY
ZendeR
ss_vegito
swapped_hatch
unstoppable--pending
sleepwalker---pending
KaibiganSi---pending
pet---pending
pittbug--pending
nickecredit--pending
joedabooger--pending
I woulda rejoined but it wont let me.for some reason when the new sessions started I wasnt on the crew I had been removed.Oh well.. IT was fun ast session..hope you do better this session tread.Any news on HG?Or have you heard from Quick Chic?
i have not heared from qc and i disbanned the crew this session and sars is running it
So I noticed... ITs Cool.. I MAde my own Crew.. Giving the Crew Leader thing a shot.Not gonna PUSH for a top 10 spot,But if We get it I will be pleased since its a new crew and new people..Gonna try anywyas..WEl if you hear from her eme know.Also if we ever get enough people to get a car and money for such let me know,I wil help ya outsince ya helped me learn this game Really fast.