Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who would win in a fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I may not win this fight but that doesn't mean I won't fight.

*throws 3 shurikens* swwooooosshhh! swwwoooossshhh! swwoooooosshh!

*pulls out katana* Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I'm a ninja!!

@Jess, I got this....I kick his ass for ya! Aiiiiyyyyaaaah!! *capt's pants fell off showing his polka dots boxers*

Muaahahhahaha!
lol Jess..

Tokkiez would just use nunchucks and get all azn ninja steez
polka dots i swear i saw him walkin around with a pair that said dick magnet on the ass of em.
jenifuhr Wrote:@Jess, I got this....I kick his ass for ya! Aiiiiyyyyaaaah!! *capt's pants fell off showing his polka dots boxers*

Muaahahhahaha!

before you go to bed tonight, you should check under it just to make sure someone isnt under there to grab you while u sleepCool

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I said kick his ass not spank him.
but you would rather grab it.........o yea lol
Robin_Hood Wrote:He might like that a bit to much jess. I wouldnt offer that Tongue and sorry jen but ang would win. I would put my money on you though jen.
are you rich? because i hope u plan on putting more money down on ang seeing as how u know jen will lose :-)
CaptainSS Wrote:before you go to bed tonight, you should check under it just to make sure someone isnt under there to grab you while u sleepCool

but you would rather grab it.........o yea lol

seriously man time to wake up dry off and change your sheets because that dream you are having just left a hell of a mess!
Warning What Ur About to see is Not Rated The Producers Of Midnite Challenge insist That u are 13 years of age and above they are Not Responsible For Any Injuries.

Ang Vs Jen

Ang- Height=Unknown Weight= 90 pounds to 130

Ang's Ko's= A Few

Jen- Height= 5 feet 6 weight= 110 Pounds

Jen's Ko'S= None Big Grin

Who's Gunna win?

Lmao!
jenifuhr Wrote:WTF! I wouldn't fight Tokkz you crack smoking whore!! muahahaha!

she would hammer you anyway cjw.
Angie would win because cjw wouldn't hit a girl..or would he?!? :eek: Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4