Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who would win in a fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
who would win in a fight tokkiez or Jennifer
WTF! I wouldn't fight Tokkz you crack smoking whore!! muahahaha!
You might have to what if that is what it takes to get MC back then i bet you would.. IF mc depended on it what would you do?
Alrightttttt.... Fineeeeeeee...... I'll fight tokkz if this is what it takes to get MC back even if I loose LOL
why would they fight in the first place?? but this is a tough one cause i never seen what ang looks like
ive never seen either female. and ref is waaaaaaay too kind(thats how she acts at least). so ang is going to win plus shes asian, she has a background in martial arts.

but not just any fight, how about a fight in some mud while wearing a bikini. might as well not stop there, might as well add the forums baddest female on here jess. she will beat them both. she seems hardcore.
How in the hell did I get put into this shit?How about i just skip the cat fight and just kick your ass capt?
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:How in the hell did I get put into this shit?How about i just skip the cat fight and just kick your ass capt?

He might like that a bit to much jess. I wouldnt offer that Tongue and sorry jen but ang would win. I would put my money on you though jen.
Robin_Hood Wrote:He might like that a bit to much jess. I wouldnt offer that Tongue and sorry jen but ang would win. I would put my money on you though jen.

I said kick his ass not spank him.
Aiiiiiyah
Pages: 1 2 3 4