Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Update the main site information!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
basically selling the domain. plus nobody that's willing to buy it has coders like cres and shit i'm guessing.
i SERIOUSLY dont think this game needs to be sold. all it needs is word of mouth to pass it on and get more people playing. i am 100% sure people out there want to play this game, but they just dont know about it.
i don't think this game will be sold anytime soon
it's not even for sale
Any updates on a start time?
CaptainSS Wrote:i SERIOUSLY dont think this game needs to be sold. all it needs is word of mouth to pass it on and get more people playing. i am 100% sure people out there want to play this game, but they just dont know about it.

agree completely with bolded part!! Its very addicting
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I think maybe if the sites/ games are for sale it would be a smart idea to get the prices from the actual owners.

If anyone buys mc plz get the coding from the version of 07 this version sux ass.

version of 05 would be a good start,no bugs at all xD
v2pointOH Wrote:basically selling the domain. plus nobody that's willing to buy it has coders like cres and shit i'm guessing.

Homie/Preston does. Smile
v2pointOH Wrote:it's not even for sale

it wont be anymore..its Ray's last living game..its ray's extra profit/income...he got rid of his other 2 games and cres's game. simples. topshift was the best of games.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:I think maybe if the sites/ games are for sale it would be a smart idea to get the prices from the actual owners.

If anyone buys mc plz get the coding from the version of 07 this version sux ass.

+1

i would really like to go back to the older version of the game, it was so much funner
Pages: 1 2 3 4