Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: new forum things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sexy.

for you of thoes who dont know what im on about ... click on my profle.. check the new layout thing out
very hot! now I'm wondering what MC game layout looks like... I can't wait...

*Jjjoohhnnnyyy... the dots have a purpose... lol Tongue <3
Friends

Black__Metal has not made any friends yet

hahahahaha Tongue
the forums have nothing to do with the game i believe. they're just a template. i think if you go look at any other site that uses this forum, it might be the same. it's probably just a forum update.
v2pointOH Wrote:the forums have nothing to do with the game i believe. they're just a template. i think if you go look at any other site that uses this forum, it might be the same. it's probably just a forum update.

Ron, why you have to koooobash my dreamssssssss LOL I guess so, well i thought they would put the who's online back and the decline button, bla bla bla...Tongue
who's online and being able to decline races would be awesome...

but as far as i can remember, in the progression of MC, they've never gone back and added something [big] that they took out.
ok ok i think i don't want the decline button back LOL makes the game more interesting and competitive. Thanks to Robin for the enlightenment LOLTongue
fast_fry Wrote:Friends

Black__Metal has not made any friends yet

hahahahaha Tongue

smartass

it wont let me add all my friends.... i got too many i guess
sure.. that's it...

Big Grin

<333
Black__Metal Wrote:smartass

it wont let me add all my friends.... i got too many i guess

hehe, love u johnny