Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Time/Clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, anyone notice that there are two different of MC time/clock? the 1st one is time before login (time for Game Period Ends in) and other one is time after login (top right corner). Which one is correct? because the different is more than 15 hours. Admin (ray/cres), plz look to this..thanks..
yeah this has come up before ... one said one ..anther said diffrnt ..half went on one half went on the other ... people won/lost crap kuz it ...was messy .. but would be nice to sinc them up
if they're out should be dealt with Cool <3 Ray.. mines working fine..
Gos Wrote:if they're out should be dealt with Cool <3 Ray.. mines working fine..

you have no diffrnce in time between the 2 ?
black, u also got diff time? mine still diff..but previously diff about 15 hours, but rite now just diff bout 5min like that..but still got diff..
yeah mine was diffrnt ... not by much but def not in sinc ...

think it may have something to do with the internet speed diffrnt people are using aswell as browsers maybe ??

because others ive talked to seem fine ...
Those of you that have the time discrepancy, can you post a screen shot that has both timers and your system clock in one screen shot for me to see?

ie: open 2 windows, one window showing the home page clock, the other window showing the in-game clock.

Thanks!
attached is pic that snapped at the same time..6:37:40am 8/19/2010..there are two different time for MC clock/time.diff not so big but still diff between that. thanks.

[img]file:///C:/Users/Aizat/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/Aizat/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/Aizat/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img]
maybe not so clear..dont know why..but the 1st pic show 9days 11hours 15mins 29secs..and 2nd pic show 9d 11h 21m 21s. the diff is bout around 5 min.

black, maybe u also can upload urs that more clear..thanks..
If you can, i need a SINGLE screen shot showing both windows AND your system time.
Pages: 1 2