Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: anything new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys just seein if there are any changes in the game havent played for couple months and i want to play again so if there's any changes please let me kno k thanks
Just look at game news and Prize page, they've made some changes some good other not so good depends on how you play...
Game Period Prizes

First Place Winner (Most Networth):

[Image: winner_1.gif] First place winner will receive $150 in instant cash into your Paypal account OR equivalent credits to use in the next round of Midnite Challenge.

Second Place Finisher:

Finishing 2nd place will earn $100 in instant cash into your Paypal account OR equivalent credits to use in the next round of Midnite Challenge.

Third Place Finisher:

Third place finisher will earn $75 in instant cash into your Paypal account OR equivalent credits to use in the next round of Midnite Challenge.

Top 10 Networth

[Image: top_10_2.gif] Top 10 Players (Position 2-10) in Midnite Challenge will receive the Top 10 medal beside their names!

Top 25 Networth

[Image: top25_2.gif] Top 25 Players (Position 11-25) in Midnite Challenge will receive the Top 25 medal beside their names!

WWIII Imports VS Domestics (Fastest Shootout Time - Import)

[Image: top_imports_1.gif] Top Import Shootout winner will gain the Import medal beside their name at the end of the game period as well as 5,000 Credits!

WWIII Imports VS Domestics (Fastest Shootout Time - Domestic)

[Image: top_domestics_1.gif] Top Domestic Shootout winner will gain the Domestic medal beside their name at the end of the game period as well as 5,000 Credits!

WWIII Imports VS Domestics (Fastest Shootout Time - European)

[Image: top_euro_1.gif] Top European Shootout winner will gain the Euro medal beside their name at the end of the game period as well as 5,000 Credits!

10-20-2010

[Image: icon_gear.jpg] The following updates and changes will be made before the next game period:

1) Prize credits will undergo some minor adjustments
2) Cash prizes will be re-activated
3) A new payment provider will be added in addition to the current ones
4) Midnite Challenge forum will be updated
5) Game Guide will be updated
6) New Title Sponsor
7) Coming soon: New Cars!
so basically nothing drastic has changed then
your still a homo, thats still hasnt changed.
Tokkiez Wrote:your still a homo, thats still hasnt changed.

+1 to angerfag
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:so basically nothing drastic has changed then

im still not playing .. that hasnt changed
hey man i understand for most part Y you do not play. I quit long ago becuase of issues with how game was played. You should try playing for 1 session man Im willing to bet you might get back into it. just buy memby only, you'd be amazed in how entertaining it's been.. Hell Ill buy you a membership if thats what it takes
Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:hey man i understand for most part Y you do not play. I quit long ago becuase of issues with how game was played. You should try playing for 1 session man Im willing to bet you might get back into it. just buy memby only, you'd be amazed in how entertaining it's been.. Hell Ill buy you a membership if thats what it takes

im not playing due to that as one part ...but mostly becasue i have very little free time to play ... but when i come back ill hit you up for that memby if your still around Tongue

i may play a round closer to x-mas when work (usaly) is quieter.