Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game being down updates for everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Other than those few items, ........ hmmm .... just my Rookie IconzBig Grin.
Stupid ? but i seen you says membership and spent credits, We do get are prize credits back too. and insurance is a issue I would like to have that restored tooo. And credits being placed in Bank would be the least Ray could do to help out for time lost.
Nobody should get prize creds back.. or only half.. cause someone could say they used them all when they only used like 2k and end up with loads.
Even if they did use them, the game is void. They didn't get anything out of it.

Any idea when the game will be up again?
Gos Wrote:Even if they did use them, the game is void. They didn't get anything out of it.

Any idea when the game will be up again?

tomorrow i believe.
can we start the game where we left off at? Big Grin
NAH, I BOUGHT A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND $20 WORTH CREDITS. IF THE ENTIRE SESSION HAS BEEN "VOIDED OUT" THEN, I'M EXPECTING ALL THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED, TO BE REIMBURSED. I'm not trying to start problems, but if you wanna run a "LEGIT" game, then you should reimburse EVERYTHING, that was purchased or credited during the last "wanna-be session".
Like captain even if we didn't spend them all the prize credits, we got nothing from using becuase game was VOIDED out. 2nd I had 14,000+ wins you don't think i used all 144K lol. it wasn't put in are bank it was put in reg credits, I couldn't gain from my memby until they were spent. It took 4 days almost none stop until version was blurred in order to race them credits out. How i see it is i am owed more than just my prize credits Lost, I had alot of time put into that session ALOT only wish Ray would put a price on that. I'd be happy with 200K but Im not greddy just want my 144K prize + 10K I bought givin back that would be nice enough.. ONLY prey they put credit in my bank this time...
You nubs, stop complaining. Game will start today usual time, 2pm or 6pm. Who knows.

As ive said all credits will be reimbursed, insurance i still ahve to talk to raymond about it. Now stop complaining like little girls
Tokkiez Wrote:You nubs, stop complaining. Game will start today usual time, 2pm or 6pm. Who knows.

As ive said all credits will be reimbursed, insurance i still ahve to talk to raymond about it. Now stop complaining like little girls

I would have to agree with Angie, I am pretty sure she said liek 3 times all credits will be given back and membys will be given back so shut the f*ck up.
Robin_Hood Wrote:I would have to agree with Angie, I am pretty sure she said liek 3 times all credits will be given back and membys will be given back so shut the f*ck up.
yessss i read it like 3 times already... thx ang
Pages: 1 2 3 4