Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Messed up last min settings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game said 20 mins left in login, when counter went to 0 it still went on. I have screen shots

[Image: seasonend.jpg]
[Image: finalstats.jpg]

i jumped to win and its now for no reason and now im being targetted. Come on now
Yeah i would of have 2nd, but i got HI'd down....Gay
how do you think i feel. I shoulda won
it obviously says

Game Period Ends in
days
hours
mins
secs

and its still going. ridicolous
Tried logging in and it said this

[Image: afterbuggedhourended.jpg]

This is the new game stats from the extra hour that wasnt suppose to be there either.

[Image: buggedstats.jpg]

Please do something about this. Its ridicolous
Ya i got screwed would have had 3rd, doesn't game begin and end with loggin page so that clock has to be the official game clock.. RAY please make this right, I wouldn't bitch but i threw money at this game i expect game to be ran professionally and no matter really which clock is right it screwed are game strategy not knowing how or when to finish game...
first time around i woulda won, 2nd time around i didnt have those same creds or same ims. So i was screwed. from the first one
Dont know what you all are whining about i had no problems my clock was on time.
Congrats Silence.. Kron, Ang, Bomb, MATBOND and all other placers..
Looking forward to next roundBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Bl to all those with dodgy game end
Game begin when logging page clocks says soo and it ends when it says zero's which it had 1 hour before in game counter did, regaurdless at that point it screw'd game stradegy to finish session, you had 2 chooses eather finish then and win or wait to see if you get 1 more hour and you fail
Pages: 1 2