Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New Version of MC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New version of MC looks like it's gonna be pretty nice.
how do u get on. do u got to make a new acct or what?
CrazY_CavY Wrote:how do u get on. do u got to make a new acct or what?

Please read the News and Announcement section for details. Basically, if you're a new user and/or signed up after Jan 2011, then you will need to register. Otherwise, your account is still available but may require you to do a "Forgot Password" retrieval to regain access to your account.
well what if u no longer have access to the e-mail address you registered from...someone hacked my accnt n changed my pw so i cant get in it...
dont you need players to open a new version of the game ?
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:well what if u no longer have access to the e-mail address you registered from...someone hacked my accnt n changed my pw so i cant get in it...

Please submit a support ticket and I will take care it. Thanks!
can u pls put back whos online on the game?
admin Wrote:Please submit a support ticket and I will take care it. Thanks!

so im trying to send a ticket but i have to use my password to send the ticket which it wont accept :\
Have you used the Forgot Password feature? Check your spam filter if you didn't get the email. Thanks.

teet Wrote:so im trying to send a ticket but i have to use my password to send the ticket which it wont accept :\
i had the same issue with my password thank god i still remember the email for my account, its hard to keep up with an email account i registered with in 2004
Pages: 1 2