Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: *New* Live Chat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Live Chat has been in testing for last couple weeks and has been a great success.

Don't forget to login and chat with your fellow competitors! We will be giving away random prizes daily to those that in the chatroom so don't miss out!

This is also your chance to talk to the "big" guys in the game, such as the owners, admins, and famous players.

To use the chat, simply log in to MidniteChallenge and click the LIVE CHAT link on the side menu. You must have JAVA installed.

If you would prefer to use your own IRC client such as MIRC, use the following server:

server: www.corruptinteractive.com
channel: #CorruptInteractive

If you do not log in to MidniteChallenge, you will have brackets around your nickname, otherwise verfied users will have their race name displayed in the chat channel.

See ya there!
Wasn't this thread up here last night?
yes, yes it was
well its back up get off his nuts GOSH!

<3 monte :ooo:
can we log on while not in the game?
Quote:If you do not log in to MidniteChallenge, you will have brackets around your nickname, otherwise verfied users will have their race name displayed in the chat channel.
yes you can just click the link on the front page
when i click on live chat it logs me out of my explorer happen to anyone else?
well i couldnt connect through java or mIRC...

will try again tomorrow... just like to know if others can get into it, and im the only one who cant or if its having porbelems...
says that im unable to connect to server, i have a firewall, should i open any specific ports??
Pages: 1 2 3