Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: THIS IS WHAT I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First day and the veterans have BEASTED to the top. This is going to be so gay. rach and cub already at the 100 mil. we have no cahnce now
sure we do all we have to do is hit em down plus they can't win a prize this round so they will go to the next ones down the list
don't worry, maybe they'll be on the "person of the day" list soon. :grin:
no kidding... you guys act like they are going to sit up top all round and run away with a win....
NOPE
every session starts out the same way. a few people jump way ahead the first day, then they get hit down, then those people get hit, and so on. it's the basic trickle effect. by next week the field will be more even. hell, for most of last session and the one before that, the margin between first and one hundred was less than 4 million at times.
There going to get hi and you seem them on the Top 10 Victims
speaking of hitting down some top guys, SpeedKillz, do you think I could get an invite to Band of Thieves?
Oh yeah, my in game name is CONFLICT_ACCEPTS
:confused:
I was unaware the game was ending tonight. From the sound of your post, you make it out to be like that.
i hope it turns out to be like old mc 10 mil diffrences between 20 and 22nd
Pages: 1 2