Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Calenders & Networth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally posted this as a reply instead of a new topic, so here:

Calenders don't count towards networth? I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it seemed like a bug because it happens randomly. Like when I'll buy 100mil, it'll take it outta my networth. But sometimes it won't... Also, can you add an option to be able to purchase more than 250k at once? Maybe like 1mil, and 5mil? It's hell for me buying calenders at my networth, I have to spam click the 250k one.
Calendars have never counted towards your NW.
They used to... At least, when let's say you have 100mil networth, and you buy 50mil calenders, your networth wouldn't be 50mil, it would still be 100mil... I would assume that networth includes all assets, which in turn, would include a players calenders.
But it was also random, sometime's buying calenders would reduce my networth, and sometimes it wouldn't, hence the bug section posting.
Is there a way we can just have a text field to purchase calendars? Then we can enter the number we want to buy?