Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Battles System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The crew battles system needs to be changed. At least so if you're not in a car you don't get put into battles... A crew with 5 members that are the 5 fastest have way more of a chance than a crew with 8 members that are averagely fast because they get put in more races that they win.
Also, maybe implement networth into top crew equation. Something like Crew win/loss ratio x average networth, so it's not just based on 1 factor. That would diversify the competition and give the game something more. It's kinda just bland and a one-way street the way it is now.
Also because some members are clearly getting more races than others. It should cycle evenly if it's truly supposed to be fair.
i agree on all topics. Win/loss should matter like the old school crew races. Makes it more competitive
and i also agree with the races getting distributed evenly, theres people in my crew that have raced 18 times and iv only got 8 races, i like to see myself in the crew races but i havent been in a race in 2 days...how can i be competitive for my team if i dont even get put in to race?