Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: It's been fun, but I'm one and done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I wanted to come back and see if I would enjoy the game again and although I did for the most part, there are too many things that I dont like about the new setup. The fact that calenders dont add to your NW, doesnt make sense to me since you still technically own the calenders, they should still add to your NW like they use to. Also, the fact that you can buy calenders, drop your nw and just store them and leave no cash for HIn. The biggest thing is the fact that you can HI someone at $2mil NW and get $0 from HIn. You should be able to steal calenders and cash from HIn like it was for the first 5+ years of the game. I'm a HIer, and this is a workers game now unless you want to spend your life savings on HIn $500 at a time. It was fun though. I'll stick my head in everyone once in awhile. Peace
We've already made these exact changes for the upcoming game period. Tongue
cmon lol
lol funny, so you coming back now teet?
things were just starting to get interesting
looks like i might enjoy next round more than i thaught Tongue
dunno yet
if you come back run with me justin, we can gallavant and run wild together Wink
can i join? im not doing much next session, might be my first full round of HI...and HI only...and ill be in a car the WHOLE session so if anyone wants to race me then go ahead...ill use my NW i get to raise my level so my exp keeps going up....just letting everyone know.
im going to be smashing everyone, cars, nw, whichever.
Admin Wrote:We've already made these exact changes for the upcoming game period. Tongue

When are you gonna change the way to buy calenders? It takes 20 minutes to buy 100mil worth Cres. It's terrible.