Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Let the good times roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hopefully there will be some good changes for this round so the competition will be a little better this round and maybe the last day people will actually still have a chance to win. lol Good to everyone and by everyone I mean me and my crew. Tongue
lol...ya game needs more compeitition and i think 200k+ models is kinda ridiculous!! lol
i was thinkin of running for top crew, be nice to get a leader icon but who knows...seeing how i failed at top HI lol
im going top crew as well. lol i wont be going for HI. you almost caught me last round
clock ran down over an hour ago. tease
you just plan on taking everything from me dont you teet lol
sorry brandon justin already asked me, and you never asked me so fail to you.

Im with justin this season, bout damn time i got back into racing
pollockab Wrote:you just plan on taking everything from me dont you teet lol

just bad timing on your part lol
two seasons in a row? lol your just after me since season before last o.O jk jk good luck...i would go after HI again if i knew no one would spend to own me...cuz like last session i dont have much to spend, i spent like $20 last session haha
pollockab Wrote:two seasons in a row? lol your just after me since season before last o.O jk jk good luck...i would go after HI again if i knew no one would spend to own me...cuz like last session i dont have much to spend, i spent like $20 last session haha

I didnt spend much more and most of mine went towards racing in the end and trying new HI numbers. no excuses!
Pages: 1 2