Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Bible Version 2 (Ultimate Guide) - 9/29/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
that's a lot of emotion there angie
hungover what do you expect :p
i wanted to point out that the dino is not the fastest level 5 car...its really the 68 GTO Hardtop, test it out yourself Tongue
pollockab Wrote:i wanted to point out that the dino is not the fastest level 5 car...its really the 68 GTO Hardtop, test it out yourself Tongue

I have several times. I can make the Dino just as fast and I get more models with the Dino than the GTO. Its about the parts, TNT, and Dyno. Like I said, Best Car at the lvl, i didn't say fastest. When it comes to getting models, I get more models with those cars. It doesn't matter which is faster if you are just racing ducks.
teet Wrote:I have several times. I can make the Dino just as fast and I get more models with the Dino than the GTO. Its about the parts, TNT, and Dyno. Like I said, Best Car at the lvl, i didn't say fastest. When it comes to getting models, I get more models with those cars. It doesn't matter which is faster if you are just racing ducks.

it also has higher PF for more models but i guess its just my own opinion
i smell love in the air:redface:
pollockab Wrote:it also has higher PF for more models but i guess its just my own opinion

im getting more models right now at lvl 28 with my lvl 10 Miura than my lvl 28 Veyron with over 450 PF. :confused:
Tokkiez Wrote:i smell love in the air:redface:

I farted Big Grin
Shit!!!
Your bible is shit teet!!!
Pages: 1 2 3