Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: whats wrong with mc players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
half of them cant spell to save their lives i mean damn one kid spelled lose loose i mean come on and then theres other people that are just plain bad grammor we should have a link on the bottom of the page to dictionary.com and grammer.com

EDIT: LIKE OMG lol cspeed cant spell either lol this i can call a mistake Without being too suspicious, you walk back to the install bay to take a closer look. A quick glace under the hood reveals that it has the following mods installed:
Quote: and then theres other people that are just plain bad grammor

OH THE IRONY!
it was obviusly an example Wink
whatever, the edit that you made with c-speed's mistake in bold was an example. The quote I posted was just you fuckin up while trying to be a smartass, didn't work out too well did it? Looks like your just as dumb as the rest of mc's players who cannot spell "lose" right or the ones who have bad "grammor"
grammar dildo face
your smart
Quote:grammar dildo face

Quote:that are just plain bad grammor we should have a link on the bottom of the page to dictionary.com and grammer.com

so you spell the word wrong TWICE in the same sentence(a run-on at that, talk about grammar) and you have the nerve to correct me and call me a dildo face?
stop typin so much buddy, your fat ass is gonna have trouble breathing from all the movement
your smart too
who really cares if people use correct spelling or correct grammar i mean come on would u rather go through all the time and effort to make sure u spelled all your words right (like i just did) or type like dis an abrveate nething an everything?
i wuold rather make sure they knew where i lived because if i ever one they wont get my prize too me
Pages: 1 2 3