Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes i won top crew get over it
YOU ALL gave it to me when i was not even going for it

seth u talk a bunch of shit u could of simply asked me not to spam u and i would of stopped but dont threaten me lol

teet u r good but stop acting like u r the shit cause u can still be owned

ang im sorry for taking the medal from u but u kinda gave up

taxman this aint my first time winning top crew nor will it be my last but gl to u next session

anyone i forgot to mention go ahead and chime in
it was either focus on top crew or focus on #1, i was focusing on #1 and i won what i wanted. Top crew was just eh. Good job though nick. I dont really mind i lost. Just means im closer to retirement
Quote:seth u talk a bunch of shit u could of simply asked me not to spam u and i would of stopped but dont threaten me lol

i spoke to seth about the pm you showed me, and it wasn't him. it was someone else but meh, i won't mention names Smile

and congrats!
lol tread. I can be owned? Since when? It's funny when people talk shit to me then end up regretting it and asking me for advice. You can try, but I hate to tell you that you will regret it just like everyone else has.

as far as you spamming seth, its a punk move. I can see you spam someone a little to get their models, but you were just screwing up his win/loss ratio which will kill someone's game if they plan on jumping.
its part of the game he gave me the best exp so i raced him... his crew did the same to me
he needs to get over it

also i have owned people before just like u have dont believe me ask tokkie

and mszura that was just the msg he sent me

ang i know u got what u wanted
lol why dont you ask tokkie if she thinks you have a chance. Hell, or anyone else for that matter. I just wish the game would start so we can have some fun Big Grin
i have not played in 2 or 3 years but i pick up fast so we will see
This is like Pootie Tang all over again
Pootie Tang! I come to call you out, maggoty eatin' *bitch*!
I just passed a tramp today and they said, "I haven't eaten in 3 days"... I said, "I wish I had your will power"
Pages: 1 2