Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Suspended!!!!!???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This account has been suspended. If you feel this is an error, please submit a support ticket.
What the hell's with this crap again? Is Ray around here again? Haven't done anything against the rules...... Unless i'm not allowed to log on from my home computer and my cell???? :mad:
wtf why is garret banned :confused:
All multiple accounts have been banned. I am willing to unban your MAIN account if you were part of the multi-sweep.

You all know the rules.
Sorry admin, but i'm not a multi nor do I have any multi accounts. This is my 1 and only account. I may log in from a total of 3 different IPs, but that just depends on where I am. I'd like to know how I get stuck in the middle of other people's addiction to multis.
uh mine got banned too...im sure jegstar also got banned, hes a friend i taught to play to help out the crew this session, and he gets on my comp occasionally...so messed up.
although i do like that the multis got wiped Smile suckas kept HI'n me to nothing, them and mzura lol
Please unban
This game only has 12 people who actually play. It's goin to get boring without multi's harassing us
If you feel your suspension is in error, please submit a support ticket immediately. Thanks!
Submitted mine a while ago. Thanks
There are people who used multis today who are still active !!!
Pages: 1 2