Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bye Bye HI Limit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be awesome if we had 1 round with no nw HI limit. Like not being able to HI someone more than 10x your nw. I think it will make the game more fun, especially last day and once again, I think it will get people to buy more credits if they know they can HI huge NW gaps. It should obviously be harder than say HI'ing someone 2x-5x your nw, but if you are at 1mil nw and can hi someone at 70mil, it would make the game more interesting like it use to be and if people buy more credits with this and if you add the credit bonus = more game fun for us = more money for admin = everyone happy. Big Grin Let's go old school shall we?
teet Wrote:I think it would be awesome if we had 1 round with no nw HI limit. Like not being able to HI someone more than 10x your nw. I think it will make the game more fun, especially last day and once again, I think it will get people to buy more credits if they know they can HI huge NW gaps. It should obviously be harder than say HI'ing someone 2x-5x your nw, but if you are at 1mil nw and can hi someone at 70mil, it would make the game more interesting like it use to be and if people buy more credits with this and if you add the credit bonus = more game fun for us = more money for admin = everyone happy. Big Grin Let's go old school shall we?

Yeah but then the caught penalties would have to be lowered... Like if you're at 1mil, you can't because the caught penalty would be like 700k, or 7mil, I forgot the math.
no not penalties lowered. Thats how old school was. Leave it that way its the cost of hing low to high
v2pointOH Wrote:Yeah but then the caught penalties would have to be lowered... Like if you're at 1mil, you can't because the caught penalty would be like 700k, or 7mil, I forgot the math.

just dont get caught
i like the idea but like teet says, dont got caught Tongue