Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top net Jackpot:P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think this will get ALOT of players coming in. Have say 20% or 25% of what each person spends goes into a JackpotSmile and the top net takes it
Go play your mafia games.
yeah and if you see how much revenue they make lol. They have there jps at 50%. But this game would do alot better if you won a jackpot. alot more challenging and you get rewarded a bit more for spending
We've been contemplating doing that. If there's enough support, we will incorporate that idea. Big Grin
I like the idea personally. And I think it would bring more people in if they saw a possible cash prize, as well as more spending to get first place. Win/Win
Cash prize is what I've been waiting for to start playing again.
More people would spend, but there HAS to be a better way to control multi's before you start giving away cash prizes.
*bump* chances of this being done?
Hey Cres it would be a good idea. I guarantee you, having a jackpot up will increase alot of players. I myself have owned some mafia games, They will be in the same line as this game, and people do like Cash prizes better. HEAPSBig Grin so i say you have an admin panal, What sort of proxy/multi ips etc detection do you run for your game, As we have a pretty good one and we dont have any problems with multis. its picks up right away also gives you a warning about whose using proxys Give me a PM or add me "[email protected]" could help alot

Also if you were thinking of implementing this, You should wipe all credit banks 1stTongueRolleyes
fuck that we all worked for our credit banks
Pages: 1 2 3