Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: require less people to for full crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with the lack of people playing MC right now its making it hard to put together more than 1 top crew, if you look right now the only people our crew is racing is other crews that no one has logged on, there is NO competition.
but if we make it like 3-4 people to make a full crew we could make more competition for top crew.

just a thought
someone could just make a crew with themselves and 2 multi's. There are enough people to make another crew, but i guess they don't want to work together. There are only about 30 people who are actually playing right now. doesn't seem like anyone cares about top crew.
less then 30 people, and i mean crews that arent multis.
and if this were possible i would be running against you cuz i know i can get at least 2 people to run with me.
but getting 5 people who are actully on and racing well thats another story, and i wouldnt stand a chance because your crew would have all the good people who are playing and i would be forced to add multis like i did for the beginning of last sesion...
(not my mutlis, someone elses, idk whos)
Then leave. Good luck to ya. lol Big Grin
haha we've already established i would have no chance.
MC has been constantly decreasing crew sizes for years, and never increasing them... Decreasing it to 3-4 would do absolutely nothing and most would argue it would be extremely counter-productive as Justin stated.
regardless, i didnt start my crews until day 2. someone else could of started one day one and had a good head start. Looks like this will be the easiest crew win ever. lol
teet Wrote:regardless, i didnt start my crews until day 2. someone else could of started one day one and had a good head start. Looks like this will be the easiest crew win ever. lol

bro last session you threatened people into NOT joining my crew lol
and dont you dare deny it Tongue
pollockab Wrote:bro last session you threatened people into NOT joining my crew lol
and dont you dare deny it Tongue

I didn't tell one single person not to join your crew. Please tell me who I threatened so I can call them out. Someone might of told you that b/c its easy to blame someone else when they don't really want to join your crew. I told you in the beginning of the round that you could have top crew, but then you wanted me to try and when I started running away with it, you complained. Why would I care if someone joined your crew last round? From day one I told you that you were going to win top crew. I gave you the win and don't you deny that.
^

i agree +1