Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI insurance going to change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i agree cause i dont think the people that have been winning are able to do it with out hi'in.... needs to be more racing plz get this fixed
Just wondering, but does anyone enforce the rules around here?
3. Macros, Scripts, Programs and Bugs
Using a macro, script or program, abusing bugs or browser plug-ins to manipulate or play the game is considering cheating. If you are found abusing this your account will be suspended. Please report any bugs or glitches you find in the game immediately.

People have reported, but this hasn't been fixed. Yet the abuse continues.
it's not a bug though. its part of the game. it's just being used to the extreme lol
well I guess this didn't and never will change. especially since admin hasn't been online in 3 days. congrats JAClark and FuCkYoUdNtCaRe for using the system and getting 1 and 2. lol
dont mean me and clark will win 1st n 2nd place...ur way ahead of us in nw...only way we'd catch up is if we bought like 120k to work n other shit...
well hopefully whoever wins, they do it fairly and don't cheat
cheating? how cheating it's there for a reason...if it was cheating in the first place you think they would've put it up...i dont think so...so it aint cheating
cheating can be defined as using a trick to lead. Taking advantage of HI insurance is using a trick to lead. It is even referred to as the "HI insurance trick". So yes, cheat.
how u gonna complain bro...ur still sitting in first place...and me and clark are battling back n forth for 2nd and 3rd place lol...but i dont thinik it's cheating if we aint in the lead haha
exactly, battling (HI insurance). doesn't matter. admin hasn't been on in a week. thing's will never change
Pages: 1 2 3 4