Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really pointless to have, because yet again people have no need to race to win they can just steal your cars, could you plz do something about this...
thanks!!!!
who cares it's part of the game bro...
i would have to agree with jeramy, its part of the game and your gonna have to adapt
0_o... i didnt steal any of ur cars lmao
YmCmB Wrote:This is really pointless to have, because yet again people have no need to race to win they can just steal your cars, could you plz do something about this...
thanks!!!!

Quit bitchin', get even... This is something that has always been, and will always be part of the game... Just because you can't get ahead of the curve, doesn't mean the game has to change a crucial part of its infrastructure.
ok i understand that but they need to get this damn hi insurance under control they couldnt win without it... I KNO THAT FOR A FACT
YmCmB Wrote:ok i understand that but they need to get this damn hi insurance under control they couldnt win without it... I KNO THAT FOR A FACT

Agreed
me and you both kno they cant win without that payout the way it is
haha i know i could win with out it...i'vebeen in top3 be4 i even knew about it so fucking try again on that one