Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: EXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
only lvl 13
i mean 14...oops...my bad
is anyone getting any exp from racing ppl offline? i only seem to get like 2-3 exp per offline race Sad
I am lvl 14 and get 0.10% lol
The whole current EXP thing sucks. The online racers are not rewarded in any way.

I realy hate the current situation. I've spend hours online racing...and a couple of guys that just bought a stock car and getting spammed offline have 3 times as much exp as I have.

screw it....yes I'm pissed
hell i have a great idea lets just go back to the old system of exp so that we(everyone) can get back up to those super high lvl's again
I hear ya Glenn...it's pretty gay right now. I know ALOT of people spent money to jump the first day expecting exp to be alittle more or completly like the old way. I know they are pissed too...I am one of them.
i get about 100exp..from everyone higher than 2mil... but im also on lvl 2
heres mines my friends info
Skill Level: 1
EXP: 13,791 (100.00%)

Networth: $80,701
Import Models: 278 (Happiness: 100%)
Pimp Factor: 371

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 161 / 4 (0.98)
Tickets Issued: 0
Quote:I hear ya Glenn...it's pretty gay right now. I know ALOT of people spent money to jump the first day expecting exp to be alittle more or completly like the old way. I know they are pissed too...I am one of them.

Exactly my thought. I also spend to do that. Not buying 1 extra credit anymore. We were a bit mislead.
Pages: 1 2 3 4