Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cres, do something...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cres,

ban me if you have to over this post... But, fucking do something man, this is just sad... When the game's been up for an hour, and I'm the first one on... Either, end it, or make it better man, I'm on your side, just talk to me, not some open, "whoever makes suggestions" bullshit.
v2pointOH Wrote:Cres,

ban me if you have to over this post... But, fucking do something man, this is just sad... When the game's been up for an hour, and I'm the first one on... Either, end it, or make it better man, I'm on your side, just talk to me, not some open, "whoever makes suggestions" bullshit.

You do realize almost everyone and their mother was probably watching the Super Bowl right? :roll eyes:
Cres, I won 3rd networth last round, your stats are wrong!!! I hiied GSPCS out of 3rd spot and i was sitting there the whole last 30 minutes at 156 million networth. If i could have my medal added on with credits thanks
whats the super bowl? lol i was busy getting chocolate wasted.
DoomsDay Wrote:whats the super bowl? lol i was busy getting chocolate wasted.

Admin Wrote:You do realize almost everyone and their mother was probably watching the Super Bowl right? :roll eyes:

Also, I was pretty wasted, and don't remember writing this, but Cres, make a gold version again, get rid of all these silly multi's...
better than drunk dialing i guess lol