Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Game over time again..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the game ran over by a few minutes and that gave shankster time to do an extra HI and take 3rd.. I got a print screen of the game ending on the 00:00:00.. 1am my time.. I was in 3rd.. D:
Only pussies bitch.
Likely story!!! lol
Yeah definitely he was 3rd and it ran over luckily got 2nd STolen ahhh yeah but gotta say crazy ur very lucky!!!!
Also Gspcs sorry bro just had to get medals no hard feeling!! Smile and v2 what happened to u bro u lost ya touch hehehe bring back Jen!!!!! Psyful matbond tokkie yes u guys I'm calling u guys out black metal TEET one round old time sakeBig Grin
DoomsDay Wrote:Likely story!!! lol

haha just cause you were up at 6 and a half billion or something Rolleyes

guess_who Wrote:Yeah definitely he was 3rd and it ran over luckily got 2nd STolen ahhh yeah but gotta say crazy ur very lucky!!!!

Yeah at the end of the clock I was defo in 3rd :-)
guess_who Wrote:Also Gspcs sorry bro just had to get medals no hard feeling!! Smile and v2 what happened to u bro u lost ya touch hehehe bring back Jen!!!!! Psyful matbond tokkie yes u guys I'm calling u guys out black metal TEET one round old time sakeBig Grin

Who are you
v2pointOH Wrote:Who are you

x2...
guess_who Wrote:Yeah definitely he was 3rd and it ran over luckily got 2nd STolen ahhh yeah but gotta say crazy ur very lucky!!!!

0_o.. lucky huh well what happend u run out of money.. lol
Nah leveled up hied my way to second and at the time no one was close enough to boost but it's ok I'll take it off u next round mate and money I work in the mines mate money is not a problem also ran out of time Wink
Pages: 1 2