Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: admin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does admin ever fucking on and check his fuckin shit?

this shit is gettin ridiculous...

GET THE FUCK ON AND CHECK UR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:Does admin ever fucking on and check his fuckin shit?

this shit is gettin ridiculous...

GET THE FUCK ON AND CHECK UR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

First, that sentiment won't work even if Cres does make it on and check this shit... Second, by the looks of things and his past few months of absence, I don't think he'll even get on here to do anything anytime soon anyway.
thats gay...he's just letting this game go to shit now?
it is what it is. Thats why we all stopped playing
Just give up and play diablo with us. Much funner anyways
lol...

i play gtracer.net

it's another online racing game...

it's 100x better then this game...

i was thinking bout spending next round but not if this game is still like this shit...

I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER CENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL IT'S FIXED
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:lol...

i play gtracer.net

it's another online racing game...

it's 100x better then this game...

i was thinking bout spending next round but not if this game is still like this shit...

I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER CENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL IT'S FIXED

I don't think that's a factor in whether or not Cres comes around.
wasnt trying to make it a factor...

just making a point thats all
The game has slowly degenerated since rev 1. Racing for pinks, gold game, etc.. has been swapped out for more profitable things like energy. However, on the positive side now is a good time to sneak in some medals you couldnt get when 200 ppl were playing. Or you could just make a few more threads about how shitty it is.
Thrice Wrote:The game has slowly degenerated since rev 1. Racing for pinks, gold game, etc.. has been swapped out for more profitable things like energy. However, on the positive side now is a good time to sneak in some medals you couldnt get when 200 ppl were playing. Or you could just make a few more threads about how shitty it is.

Who needs friends when you have a fat girlfriend?
Pages: 1 2