Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON RACING...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:it is pathetic... sucks how the way you have to play the game now is either cheat to get ahead, or lose to get anywhere... its like taking 2 steps forward and 1 back....
people wonder why there are so many theives... its because racing is the way it is

not only that...but look at all of the multies you can have when it is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't remember there ever, EVER, being a problem with multi's when you had to pay for a membership in gold!
FlashFF has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.
My_Name_Is has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.
FuelPimp has not acknowledged your request in the last 60 seconds, thus your request to race has been cancelled. Your credits have been returned - please refresh your page to recieve your credits.

You may challenge someone else at this time.
MacadamienNut has not acknowledged your request in the last 60 seconds, thus your request to race has been cancelled. Your credits have been returned - please refresh your page to recieve your credits.

You may challenge someone else at this time.
h8 has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.
NO_FUEL_FREE_WIN has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.
LoCkEd_uP has declined your challenge. Your credits have been returned to your account.
7 declines in about 4 minutes...
wow :crazy:
dat was beautiful..lloll i got 9 races in 2 hours +) yay T.T
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6