Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bring back good prizes!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bring back good cash prizes and or something good like plasma tvs and or ps3 for first 2nd and 3rd place and watch all the old people comeback and play and new people stay because they have a motive for the game!!!
You know how many issues it was with prizes back in the day? Leave it the way it is.. Free credits bruh... Best thing since the invention of thong underwear
I think a better way to do would be offer amazon gift cards or something along those lines as the prizes, let them deal with the end user and the shipping address etc. Because I think that was half the issues originally.
sharpie Wrote:i think a better way to do would be offer amazon gift cards or something along those lines as the prizes, let them deal with the end user and the shipping address etc. Because i think that was half the issues originally.

yes sounds great giftcards or something i aint spending anymore i spent over $100 and win $50 of creds screw that! Need giftcards
Watch more players play as u get gift-card prizes
racerr Wrote:yes sounds great giftcards or something i aint spending anymore i spent over $100 and win $50 of creds screw that! Need giftcards

$100 aint nothing. I have seen and spent $100 in one night back in the day.
^^^^^^^^

hahha i know the feeling lol