Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so ya? umm if no one gets any crew wins who's gonna be declared winners? because from the looks of it there wont be any crew wins?!
Maybe the highest nw crew who knows
idk
make a three person crew and buy a crew car, it states this cleary in the news and updates thread
Doesn't look any crews have a crew car to compete for Top Crew.
Admin Wrote:Doesn't look any crews have a crew car to compete for Top Crew.

Everyone is saying there is a bug with the crew battles.

Or is everything working correctly?
rhs Wrote:Everyone is saying there is a bug with the crew battles.

Or is everything working correctly?

As far as I can tell, it is working correctly. Crews need to have a minimum of 3 members, purchase a crew car and set the car as the current crew car.
Admin Wrote:As far as I can tell, it is working correctly. Crews need to have a minimum of 3 members, purchase a crew car and set the car as the current crew car.

Oh maybe that's it. I'll spread the word
na theres 2 four man teams and we both have crew cars set and no races happened wtf is going on
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:na theres 2 four man teams and we both have crew cars set and no races happened wtf is going on

The crew car that the leader buys has be to SET as the current crew car. Just because you bought it, doesn't mean it will be active to race.
Pages: 1 2