Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hoping new 1 2 3 prizes come out gift cards amazon sounds great!Smile well next session guys lets have fun! Good shit spidy top HI. Good shit everyone top players and top 10 and lets play! Fair and clean teet u should just retire and cracked lol yall always gna get 1st lets battle for 1st and 2nd lol jk lets give them a competetion! Good shit sexy for top crewww woot woot to that! Mattbond is it my turn to run crew is that what u said on ur post?
racerr Wrote:Hoping new 1 2 3 prizes come out gift cards amazon sounds great!Smile well next session guys lets have fun! Good shit spidy top HI. Good shit everyone top players and top 10 and lets play! Fair and clean teet u should just retire and cracked lol yall always gna get 1st lets battle for 1st and 2nd lol jk lets give them a competetion! Good shit sexy for top crewww woot woot to that! Mattbond is it my turn to run crew is that what u said on ur post?

I meant lets battle for 2 and 3 lol
if your runnin for crew then im your competition...

so lets get it down homeboi...

just be prepared to lose...

im going hard this round...
I dont wana be crew leader i aint got time 4 dat crew ldr this month
Hopefully we get more changes this session as well
ya i kno right...

like an explaination on why me and cracked werent getting any crew wins
teet Wrote:congrats to stolen for finally being called out and banned like the cheater you are. You cheated to get 80% of your icons, now they are all going to waste. Again, congrats to one of the worse MC players of all time. Peace! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Come back and try to play with some real players without using 20 multi's. Wink

he even beats kiro as the worst player ever and if u guys were around for that one season silence raped him and made him spend 4g. GG i never thought anyone can beat kiro but you did stolen.

GFG NOOB LEARN TO PLAY
Pages: 1 2