Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st of all congrats to you all... 2nd of all pretty screwed me out of 2nd place and 3rd i knew u always hated me so when i was in 3rd u Hied me out of it(u was here for the end of game session till last second u Hied me)..i am an idiot i had no creds left at end of session to hi and place.3rd of all i am sorry ezzy for leaving crew.i should of made my Own decision and not listen to anyone.thats all i got to say GGZ MC this is how the game goes cyall next session no more back stabbing. This damn game lol
MatBond Wrote:Oh yeah bro...I know that wasn't you (I know who he is that little devil :-)...Smile

So who was that little devil? Congrats Vegito on top HI. I didn't have credita left and I am on vacation and could not log on. That was a close one Smile
Congrats to everybody in the top 3 this past session. It was fun. I wasn't able to get on the last 4 hours, but when I left I had 4000 losses and I see that I ended the session with 8600! Way to abuse me, guys!!! I was runnin an 8.3 too!
Pages: 1 2