Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cres (Admin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happened to Ray (You guys' version of MC)..? If you don't mind discussing it........ And what direction are you headed with MC in the near future since no new changes have been made? If you need (want) input we can help.
We're always trying to improve MC. All idea's are welcome! Whatcha got?
I know you're tired of hearing this but honestly anything from the old school would be fun. Maybe incorporate them in little by little. The first should be some type of online racing. Encourage users to stay online. I stay online even when I don't have credits just to watch the game but most people don't. They're on and off.
rhs Wrote:I know you're tired of hearing this but honestly anything from the old school would be fun. Maybe incorporate them in little by little. The first should be some type of online racing. Encourage users to stay online. I stay online even when I don't have credits just to watch the game but most people don't. They're on and off.

What kind of online racing did you have in mind?
how about more exp for online racing ? Give them incentive to stay on and race
I remember the game used to be where you had to accept or decline an offer to race someone. Maybe giving more experience than an "offline" race would be a fun inclusion and encourage users to stay on for longer periods of time.
Back when I had friends, that was pretty fun.
nice job on updates ....less EXP needed to lvl up thanks for that also thanks for more EXP online racing now i can stay on 24/7 Smile which is what Cres wants us to do ! Smile horray keep it up (listening to users input)Big Grin
PEOPLE would play more and stay online more i bet if you try to do cash prizes thru amazon gift cards or paypal...guranteed to push out more players to game any cash prize will do dont have to be major to start off....do you want to sell this game i can buy it from you let me know Smile?
what is it with you and amazon lol
Pages: 1 2