Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Most Cash Earned In A Home Invasion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hit Crazy_Cavy 4 times
Aug 03 7:27am[OAKT]*CrazY_CavYHome Invade$5,162,820Aug 03 7:26am[OAKT]*CrazY_CavYHome Invade$7,903,057Aug 03 7:26am[OAKT]*CrazY_CavYHome Invade$10,645,426Aug 03 7:24am[OAKT]*CrazY_CavYHome Invade$12,996,110Aug 03 4:18am

The game only shows $21 millions, but if you add those up, the amount is more. Could you please check?
It is most CASH in a home invasion, those numbers you posted include Cash and Calenders. So the numbers should be less because a home invasion yields both cash and calenders.
Daggermouth Wrote:It is most CASH in a home invasion, those numbers you posted include Cash and Calenders. So the numbers should be less because a home invasion yields both cash and calenders.

Thank you for the clarification bro :-)
Daggermouth Wrote:It is most CASH in a home invasion, those numbers you posted include Cash and Calenders. So the numbers should be less because a home invasion yields both cash and calenders.

What he said Tongue
Admin Wrote:What he said Tongue

Did you see the inbox message I sent to you?
CamCressi Wrote:Did you see the inbox message I sent to you?

Yes, but its just asking if I read your forum post Tongue
Admin Wrote:Yes, but its just asking if I read your forum post Tongue

So I can't have those credits? I ended having 15,000 credits. I forgot that I could keep them in bank.
CamCressi Wrote:So I can't have those credits? I ended having 15,000 credits. I forgot that I could keep them in bank.

I'm confused on what you're having problems with Tongue
Admin Wrote:I'm confused on what you're having problems with Tongue

I had like 24,000 credits in bank last round. I took all out (I forgot that I could keep them until next round, could I?) I used 9,000 before the round ended to HI. I had 15,000 left. Could I please have those credits to use for this round just this one time?