Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hey Teet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
love you justin <3

where are you dude? no msn no love? i reinstalled d3. Play with me biatch. i just rushed a monk
i added you. stop spamming these forums nub
haha someone changed the thread name. Lame. Although i knew that would catch your attention and respond to me biatch.

and no you didnt ho add me biatch. laggy mofo
justin likes men .....

with mustaches ofcourse!!

he likes the tickle Rolleyes
People still play D3? i thought that game self imploded and everyone with common sense went back to D2 or TL 2
I just started back. They are doing a lot to make it better. Plus I like to play things that I am good at, like i am at fantasy football Big Grin
I do to play diablo 3. but i am playing on europe realm :> :>

but i rarly play softcore only hardcore now :>

Nice to see that you still are alive Wink
teet Wrote:I just started back. They are doing a lot to make it better. Plus I like to play things that I am good at, like i am at fantasy football Big Grin

maybe ill put it back on my computer if its improved.

As for football... i am having a rough year after constant domination. The only one I am doing great on is the one for work. There is no greater feeling than telling your boss's boss to suck it up after demolishing them the previous week.
So installed this game again time to give it a try... trying to think which class its worth playing. I know my monk was pretty deso.