Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STUPIDEST MULTI EVER!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LMFAO. NOSmonkey and NOSrat, not only does this guy have nearly the same name he has pictures of himself in his avatar, LMAO. This is awesome. I thought I have seen everything..
LMAO the admins would get them soon.
hahaha wait theres more...

add kendawg and fatality to that list. I wonder how many pictures this guy has of himself. All in the same crew to. This gave my quite a laugh..
oh no dude hes in my crew.
and? the three accounts all have the same person's pictures, same name in the info, same location, same crew

hmmmmmm...
Quote:and? the three accounts all have the same person's pictures, same name in the info, same location, same crew

hmmmmmm...
Maybe there triplets
hahaha, someone ask them. what if they said yes
Quote:hahaha, someone ask them. what if they said yes
He won't say yes he'll say yes , yes , yes there 3 of them remmber > :p
Just cause they have the same pic doenst mean there the same person. I ahve seen that before with people that I have known not to have multi accounts. It seems llike n00bs like to steal [censored] from other people. Look we have a SSVEGITO and a SS_Vegito. Hummmmmm does JON cheat. I dont think so....I think that all multis should just send in a support ticket and let ray deal iwht it. but This is getting outta hand, you guys are quick to blame someone and bash them on the forums. Enough with it and play the fuckinig game
well said man Cool
Pages: 1 2