Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Update: 02-24-2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following updates have been made:

1) A positive RAD now has a positive impact when you work. Conversely, a negative RAD will have a negative impact when you work.

2) Racing risk bug has been fixed

3) Car insurance is fixed.
(02-24-2015, 01:59 PM)C-speed Wrote: [ -> ]The following updates have been made:

1) A positive RAD now has a positive impact when you work. Conversely, a negative RAD will have a negative impact when you work.

2) Racing risk bug has been fixed

3) Car insurance is fixed.

Cres, we are putting-off new racers to MC by unlimiting the range for Hi and Thief. So easy to lose your car and money and nobody wants to race anymore. Just my 2 cents.
(02-24-2015, 07:58 PM)MatBond Wrote: [ -> ]Cres, we are putting-off new racers to MC by unlimiting the range for Hi and Thief. So easy to lose your car and money and nobody wants to race anymore. Just my 2 cents.

It isn't unlimited. There *is* a networth range enforced for HI's and stealing.
hey I don't know if any one else has this problem but while working if not paying attention you can go minus on calendars. didn't happened be for on this new mc3 or last version
(02-26-2015, 11:49 AM)svtfox91 Wrote: [ -> ]hey I don't know if any one else has this problem but while working if not paying attention you can go minus on calendars. didn't happened be for on this new mc3 or last version

This is fixed.