Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My experience bar is not going up at all. I've completed a couple of online races and it says I've received experience points, but my bar still shows level 1 with no xp.

I've done about 5 offline races and I'm not getting experience at all from them.
You do not get experience from races where someone breaks down. This has not changed in years.
Then the notifications are wrong,  it's saying that experience is being earned.
(03-09-2015, 05:23 PM)C-speed Wrote: [ -> ]You do not get experience from races where someone breaks down. This has not changed in years.

[Image: 29gkfuo.jpg]

Of all those races you were only one that dnf. Yet my exp bar didnt move at all. 
You are at 100% exp for level 9. You need to level up to earn more exp.
I should be level 8 and barely over it. For some reason i had to keep changing people i raced to get xp. Is there a way to maybe change the bar to show % instead so we how know much much 36 xp % wise to next level is?
It tells you exactly how much experience you have on your home page.
(03-10-2015, 09:47 PM)C-speed Wrote: [ -> ]It tells you exactly how much experience you have on your home page.

Correct I was wondering for the Icon in upper right hand corner where it says skill if you can have give % to next level not mod level. This might allow for easier tracking of getting xp when racing or not.
^ It does, the circle fills in as you approach 100% just like all the other circles.