Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: are these bots??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been noticing this for quite a while. There are a group of "players" between 10-20k NW which have the following "characteristics"

1. Almost the same NW
2. Zero RAD
3. Login only for less than 10 sec then logs out
4. One-man crew
5. Account was created between 14-20 May 2005
6. Zero import models

Are these bots???
mabey my nw is 17 k and i got no models i just whore all day long messege them saying race me and see what they say
They never accept my races....always time out...but they don't ever send an online race. My guess is they are offline racing multis for people who gained like 1000 wins in a night much like our fav swede.
there bein run by a macro, everyday at any time, almost half the people on are mutlis bein run by macro..
can we do something about it. i dont really care who uses bots and multis or wahtever but it is still cheating in a way. Sad
Quote:They never accept my races....always time out...but they don't ever send an online race. My guess is they are offline racing multis for people who gained like 1000 wins in a night much like our fav swede.

bingo was his name o
Bots and multis are the main reason I quit racing. I started again this session because the admin here said they were going to take steps to stopping them and be more harsh on those that use them. Up until this point the multis and bots have been worse than any session I can remember. Because of this, I think I am going to go back to stealing. Racing against people that are legitimate would be fun, but racing against people that use hundreds of accounts is pointless.
*raises hand*
but you cant steal?

lmao *runs*
I know how to get a ton of attempts. Does that count for anything?
no, but if it makes you feel better we will say yes
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2