Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: This session gonna be good!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a few very good crews going for top grew this session.

There are also two thieving crew which is gonna create some havoc for the rest.

This session is gonna be the best!

Smile
how has no one replied to this? this session is the best crew wise! (helps that im in KK)
was looking good, alot of crews fell apart coz of sh*t going down esp to there cmz or crew races...mayb 3 crews in it nowbb4l falling behind but not out just yet till awhile to go,as for the top 2 crews well i have nothing to say bout kk's lead..but g/l to all
bad things happen to everyone..we lost like 900 cms early on and weve recovered...you just gotta keep going like crazy
competition wise, this has to be one of the best crew sessions in a long time. the competition for first, and the hitting battles going on = classic. Confusedmirk:
yea lol...i remember when i was a noob watching kronic krew go against mels crew and others i dont really remember...after a couple years im finally good enough to be involved...plus the hitting battle looks really fun, makes me wish i knew how to steal so i could join in the fun Sad