Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Yay! Finally!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
got some decent hate mail!

try me biatch u cudnt HI to save ur life u faggot

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
lmao, that guy dont know what hes got himself into now does he
lol he is in the negatives now
wtf... i wanted our crew to rape him... how did he get in the negs???
i dunno but some one was on his account i no that he was talking to me about it. and nate it wasn't me so don't say it was me
Well he was tlking to me also, hes -9k now, and his crew msg says he got screwed 3 times before i mean when will he learn
u serious. i just try to get on his name and they changed his p/w and he has been away ever sence i left and is still away. cause he came and talked to me on msn when iw as about to leave and asked if i was on his name and i told him no im about to leave. and he said some one was on it. so i have no clue who it was
Current Rank
Race Name: Screwed_Ova_Agen (56)
Crew: Screwd_once_agen
Skill Level: 12
EXP: 13,934 (26.22%)

Networth: $-8,975
Import Models: 0 (Happiness: 0%)
Pimp Factor: 0

Current Members of Screwd_once_agen: green = user is currently onlineDriver name Net Worth Import Models
Screwed_Ova_Agen $-8,955 0
Average Networth $-8,955 0 (Crew Models: 0)

Crew Bank Roll: $0
Average Skill Level: 12
Sponsorship Rating: 5.00%
Wins / Losses: 0 / 0

Crew Message (edit): reaLLY THO DOES THIS KID EVER LEARN WHEN TO STOP LMAO 3 TIMES IN TOTAL NOW, 2 BY MICHELLE LAST SESSION AND NOW ME LMAO PRETTY SAD AINT IT
well how did u get in his name? th p/w was changed seems liek u have it. hmm and that makes me think a lil bit :ooo:
i PM'd the account and asked for the stats, the guy is still on it so dont go accusing me of anything when u dont got proof man thats low
Pages: 1 2