Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Offline Exp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here's some advice for ppl lookin for exp. race everybody in my crew. most all of us will lose if you have a lvl 1 civic that is fully pr'd out. guranteed over 1000 exp if you race us.
idk how good the exp i give is but im level 11 and i need everyones help to get my level higher so race me on and offline!...btw its halo2_free_wins
Quote:here's some advice for ppl lookin for exp. race everybody in my crew. most all of us will lose if you have a lvl 1 civic that is fully pr'd out. guranteed over 1000 exp if you race us.
And if your lying I'm going to sue you lol j/k
well it's lvl dependent and whether or not you win. but yeah. i'm pretty sure you'd get at least 1000 exp from racing the guys with 0 IMs.
i coulda told you huys that a while back... read my name. isnt it self explanitory?
so whats the networth to exp situation now. i know that how much exp you get depends on your levels, but what is it with networth. ive heard different things.
200mphburcanthit race him also he gives lots of exp points. he is lvl 14. :p. could be higher but not lvling yet
Pages: 1 2