Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Illicit_Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New Crew Needs players.If you are interested or Want a spot PM me your stats.We are going to try for a top 10 spot.Need GOOD players and new players will be welcome as long as you show an effort to learn things and can follow a few simple rules.So far the crew list is as follows

Rac3m3Iamsl0(aka IllicitDSM)
Speeddemon25
RedlinedVR4 *pending
this is your crew message

Crew Message: Looking for new members.. PM me stats IF you want in!Basic Rules,Race online and win to get CM's and sell out of Calanders to keep the CM's..Crew Chat is open,Feel free to chat there for now.

you do know that if u sell out now u will lose cm's right?
lol
Yeah I changed that.I am working on getting them to atleast work now so we can get a car.one step at a time instead of jumping into several things all at once.
the easiest way to not lose cm's is to work at 100% happiness
Aight.. Thanks..I shall work off that for a little while.Weare Sooooo Behind but if I had 4 more players I could get us a car to run some races.But getting people to joinis a big problem.I need a GOOD co-leader and a few "older" players who know the ropes and can help with all the newbies I have acquired that have ALOT of potential.
littreadburn, your rong, the easiest way to not loose CM.
is not to work cos this game is so fucken random, it dont matter what teh [censored] happiness is,
yeah i know u can still lose them but it wont happen as easy as if it were at 100%
um yeah happiness does matter.
tread you know all I have to go on is what I learned in Halliwells.Which was Work at or near 100% happiness and sell out.Now I am not so concerned with the Sell out thing..I am more concerned with getting some help teaching these guys.They are good.All are new to the game but 2 and for being new,My best guy right now is out ranking me(and thats embarrassing seeings as I am crew leader)and this is his first session.The rest Need help and I give them as much as possible.But it seems they arent doing something right.I dont know where I went wrong..i jsut know I wont be getting a crew car to race or attempt to get up in the crew rankings if I dont find 4 more members SOON.