Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 10 Inflicted Damages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shouldent it add up total damage caused, as in add every hit together to get tottal # like topshift?
well what ever then bitch's you can have 2 stats the same if you like

Top 10 Inflicted Damages & victims are the same :p
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

*runs from the crazy guy*
I agree with you, it's a waste of space unless it adds up your total.
Your a dumbass Darrell it works with the Top 10 Victims, Victims show who got ass raped for the most and the Inflicted shows who did the raping.
what is the use of a total inflicted damages. The guy with the most hits will allways be on top, the guy with 2nd most hits will be 2nd..etc etc etc
Only according to you, any n00b can get a big hit if they catch someone jumping. You dont have to be the best to get on the Top 10 Inflicted, can all be down to luck.
actualy you are wrong small hits add up just as fast and then you get people that jump and get raped so some 1 could get a 90 mill Hi and bring there total up to 120 mill or so and be on the board i know with topshift i have done all small vandals and still had top inflitced damage

it was just a thought i asumed it was sapose to add up a tottal not just your bigest Hit cuz that you can look and see in your history and god skogey added up his total for last round who knows how long that took him lol