Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: why does it list every car as "turbocharged"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you read everyone's info about their car, it always says "this car is turbocharged from the looks of the front mount intercooler". Now What if your car isn't turbocharged? I know quite a few cars are available N/A from the start, but it still says they are turbocharged. Is this just something that was overlooked?? TIA
idk, and y does it matter?
oh, that must be my car. thats a fake intercooler i have mounted up on the front with wood glue. i've also got that speaker under my hood that coordinates with engine rpms to give it that turbo wine and a wastegate sound whenever i shift.
u'd have 2 b a stupid mutha trucka 2 spend anywhere near the current bid 4 that thing
that shits nothing, you should see my home made cold air intake. it's basically a 1/2" copper tube bent and wrapped with duck tape so that it stays cool, and it has a mr. coffee filter on it. you want to talk about mad air flow.

and then theres my one inch exhaust that opens up into a six inch muffler with led tips. you want to talk about your 20's and [censored]? i've got 12's, what then bitches.

i heart my ugo.
whatever dude you got nothin on my car

My ride
It's a fuckin sleeper
thats jus what it says...i agree with rhs...y does it matter?? Cool
I was just curious thats all.....figured there was a valid explanation for it but I guess not, no biggie. Thanks, I think.......
Pages: 1 2