Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Whats up with HI'ing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok yesterday i get my record best 7 hits, last night i had like 1400 credits, and i was gonna HI all the credits, so i log on, not a single hit at all, and today i log on again around 6 something in the morning and HI all my credits, and i have recently noticed that people on the top HI list really havent been moving up on the board? but back to my little story, i log on around 6 something and HI all my credits, what do u have to show for it, 1 freakin hit, and i was using combos less than 170 - 200 credits, did ray change anything about HI'ing?

I know im not all good at HI'ing but, c'mon now, 2k credits and 1 HI, thats n00b work!
i havent gotten a hit in about 30-40 attempts...im goinmto drop my networth later today and see if i can get a few
i dropped my nw to where i know ill get a hit when i hit peeps a certain nw, i didnt get anything
Time of day, and your level is what matters.

IF you got your 7 hits in a bunch, lets say between 1 and 4 pm, no wonder why you cant hit at 6 am or so. See what I am saying.....

also, streaks.
You will go 0-20 then go 5-6. It happens
yep that happened to me this morning 1 hit with 1.7k credits bullshit and after that iv gotten 2 hits with like 200 credits every couple hours
i spend 1K credit this mornign and got 4 hit back 2 back lol