Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: If u delete this uno this is true....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haev been waiting since March and I have not yet gotten my friggen prize I have emailed u Raymond and you keep saying longer longer longer...i am fed up with this bull and Its pretty obious that your scamming ME and maybe others.
what did you win?
3rd place 200 usd -name scarff_odysee__
He has six months to send it so stop crying.
it usually does take a while, but you will end up getting it
wow, relax there. March was awhile ago. Did you go ahead and complete the whole package. Sned in your $25, ahve it taken outta the check, or even send in the prize claim form. To be honest iwth yea. You got to wait 5-8 weeks from what there site says. Well it hasnt been 8 weeks yet. So its all good right now. Just dont bring that [censored] here. Talk to ray. Hell find his # and call him. Be a man about it
Vancover to Toronto how hard is that ! and i faxed it to him it has also been more then 8 weeks its july buddy
Shut up and answer modogg's questions. Did you send in your form? Did you send in $25 processing fee? Have you received a tracking #?
If you faxed it yet, then you should of called him to inform him that you were faxing it. Also he would of asked you about the $25 fee and what not. Sounds like you should call him and clear it up before you bring this noise on the forums
i FAXED IT AND HE KNOWS ABOUT IT AND THEN I MSGED HIM THEN HE KEEPS SAYING LONGER LONGER LONGER GRRRRRRRRRRR
Pages: 1 2