Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: This is why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone always asks me why do I recuit? mainly just for these kinds of messages Confusedhocked:

why the [censored] are you just going out and taking imort models from people? Do you have too pick on people for no reason? Or are you just starting [censored] because you came up alittle short around the waist area? YA [censored] BITCH!!!

fuckin kick your ass, were the [censored] do you live? you [censored] fag

are you taking my import models you son of a bitch?

haha, i have so many more
they obviously were not around when we would recruit over 50,000 models from the top 100 people. or even better , watch someone get 50k models , and right before they used them , i would steal them all in one try and work them 5 and lose them all. now that got some good messages. Wink
You never got me Justin :p
I'm all for removing the IM limits, would love to see that kinda stuff again. Smile
what is the limit now? i know i had over 3 thousand at one point.

david_mullen18

i think its a little bit more than 3k but it would be cool to have it really hi
3500 is max cruising. and i had 4000 from racing. so i say around 4K tops
i maxed out at liek 2200 with 719 pimp
but is uppose win a good amoutn right before that you could be looking alot higher
yeah, get to 2000, then race someone you can beat that has 2000+ and you'll get a lot.
hahaha, here ssome douche tryin to say were multis again hahaha wow. Ive actually began to enjoy listening to this crap Wink

me noob?!!? haahahahaha im not the one who needs multis to help himself

get your dad (urself) to buy you some credits then you can hit me have fun Big Grin hahahah im gonna hit you tomorrow Big Grin

oh god please dont hit my crew im so scared!!!! your gonna have to buy #s from skogey jus to hit me once then later tonight watch your nw drop

ok i keep saying it cause i dont care hahahahahah

hahaha go ahead i dont really care about the forums they can talk about me all they want because they live 500 miles away what do i care?

you got three computers to eh? you might wanna buy another computer so you and your mom play now?

if you keep saying later y r you still talking to me?

ohyea you talk to me on the wrong multi

no you jus opened another internet no time to block you hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

^both my dad and brother were online when he said this... :crazy:
Pages: 1 2